The goal of our business process management programmes is to boost corporate success by developing your expertise in designing and implementing key strategic processes. We take a process-based approach to planning, organising and automating procedures. The key elements of this approach are process design and planning, managing process components, and embedding processes in the wider organisation. Sound process management is the key to improving the operational effectiveness and flexibility of your business.
- achieving balanced results;
- adding value for customers;
- leading with vision, inspiration and integrity;
- managing by processes;
- succeeding through people;
- nurturing creativity and innovation;
- building partnerships; and
- taking responsibility for a sustainable future.
Quality is the extent to which a given product or process meets certain standards. Quality measures are not only relevant to goods and services sold to consumers, but to internal organisational processes, as well. Quality management (QM) provides systematic support geared towards meeting these requirements and expectations. denkstatt offers comprehensive assistance with QM system implementation and maintenance.